We just got back from a great vacation! Max and I went to Pittsburgh, PA with our friends again. While we were there, we went to Kennywood! Max LOVED it - he got to drive cars, go on real-live roller coasters, and spend great times with his friends.

One of the things I love the most about going to Pittsburgh is just spending time with friends and their kids. Max loves being a part of a big group! We had such a great time...
On our way home, we stopped at Antietam. We took the boys and walked around the battlefield, and watched a movie commemorating the battle. It was funny, because when we decided to take the exit for Antietam instead of going straight home, the boys all complained. They didn't want to stop! Even at the begining of walking around the grounds they were not all too happy to be there. But once Scott and I started telling stories about the war and such, they started getting interested, and I think they actually enjoyed themselves! It was pretty cool! 
1 comment:
I swear, you go on more vacations than anyone I know. I guess I'm jealous!
Post a Comment