Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pittsburgh Vacation






Max and I just got back from an EXCELLENT vacation to Pittsburgh, PA! Our activities included:
  • Eating
  • Going up and down the Incline
  • Eating
  • Playing with Michael and Kyle's cousins
  • Eating
  • Having fun with 'Granny' and 'Pop pop' (Michael and Kyle's grandparents)
  • Playing some more
  • Playing Guitar Hero
  • Eating
  • Going to the Children's Museum (where the kids got completely wet, and had a BLAST)
  • Eating
  • More Guitar Hero
  • Eating
  • More playing with cousins
  • Going to the Carnegie Science Museum (where we got to tour a submarine, see miniature trains, be in a simulated earthquake, watch an OmniMax movie and lots of other cool stuff)
  • Eating
  • Playing with Granny and Pop pop
Yes - we had a really great time. We did get some snow - it didn't stick to the streets - but there was build-up on the grass and cars. Max had so much fun playing with Michael, Kyle and their cousins. I had a really great time seeing a new city and getting to know Scott's family. They are great! Thanks for putting us up and sharing your hospitatility!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a fun trip! Now that you're back in town let's get together.

Heather said...

I am so jealous!! Looks like tons of fun. Every time I watch the travel channel, they talk about cheese steak sandwiches in pittsburg. Are they really that good?! Please say no, then I won't be so sad that I've never had one.=)

Followers