Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've hit BIG-TIME blogging now!

Yup - my blog was mentioned in the famous, well-read Restonian blog! (Well, I think it is well read, right?) Check it out! Yes - that is MY blog! Oh, I am so much famous!

Other than that piece of news - I have this: I am exhausted, beat, tired. I need a break (more than a Kit-Kat). Hopefully Max and I will be able to have fun this weekend - we have some cool things scheduled - oil change, football watching, setting up train and Christmas tree at our friend's house, possibly ice-skating IF Max is good... We'll see! Should be fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!! Now all your hard work blogging has been worth it! The next step is to get paid to blog.=)

Jill said...

Cool. Have you replaced the door? When are we going to get together?

Followers