Monday, October 27, 2008

Quick post

It is late - and I have been promising myself I would go to bed earlier - and here it is, almost 11:00 pm and I am posting. But I just wanted to let everybody know we are alive - and to share a few pictures!

The first picture is from Max when we went to a local Halloween activity. I asked him if he wanted to be Lightning McQueen again - and he said "NO!" He had seen his old Kermit the Frog costume (from YEARS) ago - and he wanted to wear that again. So - that is what he wore! It was a little tight - but he looked VERY cute! And he had a great time. (The other picture is from Halloween 2005!)
Here are some other pictures I took this weekend while walking around Reston, VA. I love watching the leaves change around here - it is so beautiful!
Finally - the BEST news of the weekend!!! Penn State BEAT Ohio State! YES!!! YES!!!!
WE ARE...
PENN STATE!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute! I love little kid costumes!

Followers