Monday, October 20, 2008

No time for writing

I don't really feel like writing, so I'll just put up a couple of pics so you all know we are still hanging in here...

Oh - and Max had soccer Saturday morning - which he still likes - but it is getting a little chilly... He also had fun helping me rake leaves, then jumping in my pile...

VERY IMPORTANT: PENN STATE WON! We were way down at half time, but made it up in the end! YEAH!!!!

1. My son does not like his 'bascetti sauce' on top - but on the side - with lots of corn to mix in.


















Here me and Scott are chilling while watching the kids play.


















My friend and I took our kids to Frying Pan Park for the Havest Celebration - and they both had a great time! Max go to milk a cow, core an apple, win a free hay-ride, see an alpaca, paint a pumpkin... the fun never ends...




No comments:

Followers