Max and I are keeping busy! Check in often for updates... Leave us comments so we know you were here!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Quick pics
Just wanted to post at least one picture of this cute guy! We went fishing last weekend and had a blast! No fish were caught (to the relief of adults involved) but a great time was had by all!
We just went fishing at Lake Anne in Reston, VA. It is a 3 minute walk from our friend Scott's house - so it is really easy - and the kids love it! And fish like to eat bread and cheese!
5 comments:
So you posted a picture of all of the men in your life:) I have to glean what I can from you blog since I don't get the early morning calls anymore:(
Looks like fun. Wheredid you go?
As much as I love to camp I also prefer to be near flush toilets. It looks like a fun trip.
We just went fishing at Lake Anne in Reston, VA. It is a 3 minute walk from our friend Scott's house - so it is really easy - and the kids love it! And fish like to eat bread and cheese!
He looks like he's having a blast.
Post a Comment