A week ago, one of my cousins on my mom's side had a horrible skate-board accident out in Las Vegas. I have not yet mentioned his accident on this blog - since most of my friend's don't know him. In fact, I have so many cousins on my mom's side (and my dad's side too!) I don't know him very well. But I do remember running around with him at family reunions and family home evenings. He is a few years younger then me, so he wasn't in 'MY' crowd of cousins - but you still love them the same.
I really reel like he needs all the prayers he can get - so I am posting a link to the site where you can read the updates his immediate family posts. I am inspired by how well they are holding up.
http://tcrogers.wordpress.com
PLEASE - Wear your helmets when you skateboard and ride bikes and all that stuff!
2 comments:
My prayers are with your family.
He will be mentioned in my next prayer.
Post a Comment