
Yummy, yummy! Today Brewster's Ice Cream (http://www.brusters.com) has free ice-cream if you show up in your PJs. So - even though I don't have Max with me - I went to get my free 1-scoop waffle cone. I then went directly to my office to finish up some work - so here I am in my office in my flannel pajamas. Saturday mornings just don't get more unique! :)
4 comments:
Neat. My brother owns a Bruster's! Not very profitable though...maybe they should stop giving away free ice cream!
Bronson and I went to get our free ice cream tonight. It was yummy.
Looks good Becky! I bet you were cute in your flannel pajamas. It has been so cool this winter that when I am home thats all I were. I am looking forward to spring and summer. Love you Becky. If you ever come out this way call us.
Looks good! I bet you look great in your flannel pajamas. It has been so cool this winter that is what I wear when I am home. I am looking forward to spring and summer. Love you Becky if you ever come out west give us a call.
Post a Comment