Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year

New Years is usually all about resolutions - and I had ONE for New Year's Eve: to have a good one! Well, I did that! I accidently went into work that morning (but don't worry - I quickly left after I realized I had already taken it off!). So that meant I was up, dressed and ready to go for the whole day. I was able to run errands (finally got that antanna fixed on my cell phone!), hang out with people, pick up a calendar for 2008, and go to a party to welcome in the new year.

Yep. I had a great New Year's Eve. The party was super fun, the people were cool, and I had a really, really good time (thank you all - and you know who...)...

So now - my goals for 2008...
  1. Run 365 miles throughout the year
  2. Study the scriptures / increase the spiritual aspect of my life
  3. Get my passport renewed
  4. Keep a VERY close eye on the housing market - maybe swoop in and buy a place for Max and I!
  5. Be more organized, at home and at work
  6. Reach out to people to make friends, to get help, to give help...

Check back with me to see how I am doing on these in a few months - I may need a little kick in the caboose every once in a while!!!

2 comments:

Ryann said...

Good goals. Could that passport renewal be for a trip to England perhaps??

Julie said...

Very thoughtful goals. I'm very impressed with how you handle your life and don't get bogged down in the negative. I definitely know that's easy to do. You're an inspiration.
Love-Julie

Followers