Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm back


Yes, I took a short break from my blog - but I am back. Sorry to all of you out there whose lives were left unfulfilled because you didn't get your regular dose of Rebecca Estrada craziness... And thank you to all of you who helped me get through the last week - when it was just too much to actually keep up with my blog...


That being said ---- here are a FEW highlights of life~~~


1. Max got to be Elmo for Halloween - though he never actually got to make it out to Trick or Treat since he was too tired from all of the parties he attended during the day.
2. My car got broken into -- AGAIN -- for the 2nd time in 4 months. They broke the window and stole the stereo. At least this time they didn't steal all of my mixed CDs! It just makes me so dang mad!
3. I finally got my coat back from the dry cleaners. They didn't charge me for it - I guess because they lost it, then returned it back to me DIRTY... But now at least i have it back.
4. It is started to get cold out here. Today was heavy jacket weather - and it will probably continue on that path for a while.
5. Max is growing by leaps and bounds. It is freaking amazing to watch him grow and change and learn and smile, laugh and run.
I had so many other things I wanted to write about, but at the moment - I am drawing a blank. Maybe later tonight I will get on and write more. But for right this minute - that is just about all the news I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max is the cutest Elmo in the world. Me want to tickle Elmo!

Followers