I am at wit's end. I am just so frustrated with so many things - I want to shout! Here is the list:
1. My apartment complex just replaced the speedbumps (that were too high anyway) with new speedbumps. The new speedbumps are so FRICKIN high - that even if I COMPLETELY STOP before attempting to go over the speed bump - I still scrape the bottom of my car. Do you know how angry this makes me?
2. Ants - my apartment is being invaded by ants. They are all over my dining room (that we don't even eat in - don't even have a table in) and now my kitchen. I came home to find them all over a drop of Max's antibiotics that landed on the counter. So now we have strep-resistant ants.
3. Running - I just want to be able to go running for 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. Somehow - I cannot seem to make it happen. Yesterday - I had an appointment in the evening and so I had to pick up Max from school earlier than normal so i could have time to feed him before taking him over to the babysitters. Today as I was about to leave work to go running, another urgent issue came up and I had to stay to fix a database. Tomorrow I have to leave work early to go do the deposition for my divorce, then we are leaving for Pennsylvania. I want to go running after I put Max to bed, but I can't just leave him home alone...
4. Sprint. Guess what Sprint - your customer service SUCKS! I ordered a wireless data card, the kind I got was the wrong size. So i spent 45 minutes on hold, and more time talking to various clueless people. In the end they TOLD me they were sending me a new card. I even gave them my credit card number! It never came. In utter frustration I called back last night. Guess what - the order had never been placed.
5. I think I got a stupid photo-speeding ticket tonight. It is this dumb street - the speed limit is 35, then suddenly cuts down to 25 for about 100 yards. The camera is right smack in the middle of the 25 mph zone. Rrrrr....
6. Pepco's billing system is so messed up. I cannot tell you how many times I have gone in and set up an automatic payment system. When I call them, they tell me I have an automatic payment system set up. However, last month - it never deducted my payment! The last time this happened, I went a manually paid it - and then THEY TOOK MY AUTOMATIC PAYMENT - meaning I paid TWICE in one month! And since the payment was covering more than one month (because the automatic payment didn't work the month before) they charged me a freaking TON of money! So so frustrating!
I could go on and on listing all of the petty little things that keep piling up on me - but that would not be interesting to anybody. But the truth is - these little things keep piling up and it is begining to drive me crazy. Maybe it seems harder than normal becuase my usual babysitter is not available for the next two months, and I have been having to pull a lot of strings to make the things I need to happen actually happen. Maybe I am just tired. Maybe it is PMS. Maybe the entire world is just stupid! All I know is that I am very tired, grumpy, and I have 15 things I have to do before I can leave town tomorrow. Can somebody lend me a hand?
1 comment:
Rebecca:
I reviewed your comments regarding your frustration with Pepco's automated payment system and would appreciate the opportunity to investigate this situation and respond to your concerns. Please send your full name, address, and account number to me at dawilliams@pepcoholdings.com.
Investigations take approximately 15 business days to complete.
Sincerely,
Deborah A. Williams
Assistant to the Vice President of Customer Care
Pepco Holdings, Inc.
(202) 872-2320
Post a Comment