Tonight I had the BEST run I have ever had! I did a 2.5 mile run along Beach Dr. up in Kensington, MD. I started right around 7:27 pm. I didn't realize it would get dark so quickly - so the last 15 minutes of my 25 minute run were pretty dark. Yeah - I know - it is very dangerous to run alone in the dark, etc... But I have to say - wow! I felt so liberated as I ran along the dark path! I was listening to great music - but just loud enough that I could also hear the crickets and bugs chirping away. At one point I was on this narrow dirt path that curved through a deeply forrested area. It was so amazing to run, run, run!
After my run, I was sitting down, and I noticed my brand new white sock had something red on it... It was blood from a blister! I didn't even feel it when it happened...
AND - to follow up on the ant saga - I had the terminator come today - and have not seen an ant since I got home. Let's hope they actually stay away!
No comments:
Post a Comment