Sunday, September 30, 2007

5K, Camping and Baseball

I did it! I ran my first 5K! I have to say - it was not easy. The route was very hilly and the batteries to my MP3 player died right at the begining. I stopped to walk a couple of times, which I didn't want to do... But I did it! My time was 33:48.

Thanks for doing it with me Erin!



Max and I went camping again on Friday night. Again, we went with a bunch of friends - and had a really great time! Max was great - he really liked helping me set up and take down camp, and had an awesome time running around with the other kids.





Thursday night we went to an Oriole's game up in Baltimore. Max had never been to a baseball game, and I had never been to an Oriole's game. We went with our friends John and Avery - and everybody had a fantastic time.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

You are the woman!!! Congratulations!!!

Followers