My neighbor watched Max for me tonight so I was able to go run for a few minutes. I just did the treadmill again - but it was a good little workout. I am a little nervous about doing the 5K because right now, all I have done is run on a treadmill, and I haven't yet gone for more than 22 minutes, or more than 2 miles. What if I am not able to do it when I am outside, and don't have the speed of the treadmill to help me maintain my speed?!?! I am going to do this regardless, but I am a little nervous!
Max and I are keeping busy! Check in often for updates... Leave us comments so we know you were here!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Gordon bit me!!!
Well, Gordon is no longer the cute little mouse I once thought he was! You know, the reason why I got the mouse is because our neighbors have two mice, and they are these cute, friendly little mice that crawl on your hand and let you hold them, etc. Well, the mouse we got isn't that cute cuddly little mouse! He won't let us hold him, he hides if somebody comes near his cage... Last night I filled up his water bottle. When I came home from work this afternoon, there was the same amount of water as there was last night! So this poor little mouse is probably so thirs
ty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When is this 5K? I'm motivated to try one also and I have the same fear. But really, if we have to walk, it's no big deal!
Sorry about the mouse!
Post a Comment