So, it is a new year, and one of my many goals is to be better at blogging. Actually, I considered bagging the whole blogging thing, thinking nobody really read it anyway, until I started getting verbal requests for updates. So, this first one will be short. I'm actually doing it from my brand new Ipod Touch (which I truly love with all my heart) so please excuse the typos... I will try to download and post pictures soon.
Here is to a new year!
4 comments:
i have your blog on my read list--i always look at updates. i like getting them. good to see you're back.
e
yeah, i sort of lost interest in my blog too! it's so hard to update it regularly, especially with the level of detail i used to put into it. i'm glad you're not ditching it completely though!
I'm reading it! I thought about giving mine up too but I started it so Seamus will be able to go back one day and read about his childhood so I figure who cares if nobody else is reading it.
I read it, but after re-reading about Max's sick day since October, I considered "cutting back". Glad you're back and updating!! :)
Post a Comment