Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Official! Max is growing up!

The other day we were cleaning Max's bedroom and I found the mark on the wall where I recorded how tall Max was 6 months ago when we moved into our new townhouse. I had him stand up to measure it again - and he was a good inch taller! An inch in 6 months - and that is on eating only waffles, macaroni and cheese and Cocoa Puffs! :)


We had some friends over the other day for dinner - and Max had a GREAT time making donuts for dessert. He also enjoyed playing Wii with Gracie, jumping off the stairs, and climbing all over the house! Now he is very excited because his grandma is coming to visit tomorrow. Such an exciting series of activities!

This morning we watched the news as he got ready for school. He was VERY excited to hear about Obama - and loved learning about his two daughters. Whenever he heard his name, he said 'Mommy - they said Barack Obama!' So cute!








1 comment:

Julie said...

Have fun with your Mom! We miss you at work.

Followers