

I'm sorry I haven't been too good at keeping up with the blogging this summer - I think I have mentioned before that MY camera SUCKS - and blog postings without pictures are never as interesting... But here are a few fun pictures from over the summer... We have had a great one! We spent a lot of time with our friends Michael, Kyle and Scott. We have done fishing, barbecuing, lots and lots of swimming (Max can do the 'dolphin' swim!), watched fun movies (and some scary ones too - ), we had a pinata party for Scott's birthday, went to an Asian Festival, went to Chuck E. Cheese (see phot of Kyle and I playing 'quarters - basketball'), and at a LOT of Burger King.
In between all of the fun, Max and I packed up and moved from Maryland to Virginia! How the time has flown by! Max starts his 'school' classes at daycare this week - he will be taking Phonics and Spanish class three times a week now. Wow - my little boy is growing up so fast!
Sadly, the temperature is starting to drop, and fall is in the air - but what a great summer it has been!
No comments:
Post a Comment