Thursday, September 18, 2008

Max's family

This unit, Max's class is learning all about families. This is always interesting - Max is always talking about his brother and sister that live 'far, far away' (I am unaware of them!), and he has really started missing his dad more than before. But - today they drew family picture albums! I love Max's! There is a picture of me, then Max, then his dad, then Wally. Yes - Wally! I asked him who Wally was... Wally is a robot, OF COURSE!!! Then there is Grandmother. Go Grandma - you get your own picture! Right after Wally!

4 comments:

Jake said...

I'm so happy to learn Wall-e is in our family! That was a great movie!

Jill said...

This is so adorable!

Rebecca said...

I'm a dork! I didn't realize Wall-e was the robot from the movie. I am such an un-cool mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

The fun thing about Max' portrait of me is that I look a little like the headless horseman . . . He's ADORABLE! And very very talented.

Followers