
Well, today it is official. I took time off work and went to the DMV to register my car in Virginia and get a Virginia license. I have to say - it was a lot less painful to get my VA stuff done than it was to get my Maryland stuff a year and a half ago. Plus - Maryland
was a lot more expensive! So now I just need to finish painting and hang up my paintings and I will be settled. However, it still took almost 3 hours to get through it all... Not really how I wanted to spend my afternoon!
was a lot more expensive! So now I just need to finish painting and hang up my paintings and I will be settled. However, it still took almost 3 hours to get through it all... Not really how I wanted to spend my afternoon!OK - I also need to unpack my office, finish unpacking some things in my dining room, and, well, the list goes on. But we are getting there!!!
1 comment:
Welcome Back!
Post a Comment