Wednesday, May 07, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End


Well, as I tucked Max into bed tonight, we reviewed our vacation. He told me the detailed twists and turns of the rollercoasters, how I was able to scream out 'WHoooaaaa' but he couldn't because he wasn't big enough yet. And how he needed to grow before we go again so we can go on Splash Mountain where you get all wet and have to wipe all of the water off your face. And how he loved the ride with the boats and the singing children (Small World) and how he wants to take his cousins and friends back there with him.


Luckily our trip home was uneventful. We went swimming in the morning, went to the resort's barbecue for lunch, then ran off to the airport. Max and I made it to the gate as they were loading the plane - so we didn't have to wait - and we didn't miss our plane! My mom and dad made it 20 minutes before their flight. Once we arrived in VA - we went and checked out the house we are trying to buy. Max likes it. I like it. We're hoping we get it - more news on that in days to come... Then we went to dinner at Boston Market and then back to our little Maryland home. Back to work tomorrow... :(


Here is a picture of Max showing us where we went, and Max playing with Grandma.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Rebecca, sounds like a fun vacation. I hope you get the house!

Followers