
After receiving suggestions from various people - I finally decided to make a collage of the people in Max's family. My only regret is that I did not have pictures of Max's grandparents and cousins on my work computer - so I was not able to incorporate them into the family picture as well. If they keep the picture up in the classroom long enough - maybe I will create another one and add Javier's side of the family as well.
It has been another stressful week for me, but there have been a few high points.
- I have employed two responsible teenage boys to take turns coming over in the morning 2 days a week so that I can go running! Tuesday it went great - I got in 25 minutes of running and Max had no clue I was even gone. This morning the babysitter slept in, and so I did an exercise video in my living room.
- I have found an excellent evening babysitter! She took great care of Max last night AND she even cleaned his bedroom and straightened up the living room! But the best reference came from Max - he gave his stamp of approval.
- Monday Max and I had a really great time together. I took the day off work and we went to Cox Farm in Centerville, VA. I'll put the pictures up very soon...
I'm trying to focus on the few high points of the week - because other than those - it has been a pretty stressful, tiring week. Max's asthma is flaring up, work is very busy, the sunlight hours are shrinking, and I am getting worn down. I guess that is how life goes, right?
1 comment:
Hi Rebecca. This is Heather Terry/Bell. Looks like you have been busy and doing well. Cognrats on all the running! I want to get back into it. Max is so cute and looks so big!
Post a Comment